"Schmoozing The Nigerians"
Schmoozing the Nigerians
- A hilarious farce by Bruce Ferguson. If you enjoy watching deserving people have pranks pulled on them, you should give this book a read.
Have you ever had fun with a telemarketer who called you during dinner? If you've ever thought about what you'd like to have said, after the fact, to a slick-talking salesperson or con artist - then you'll love "Schmoozing the Nigerians," Bruce Ferguson's delightfully sarcastic story.
If you've ever gotten an email from these faux financiers from Nigeria, you'll enjoy a bit of vicarious revenge as Bruce teases the teasers, deceives the deceivers and draws them ever further down a back country road going nowhere.
Enjoy 180 pages of the actual emails Bruce exchanged with the likes of...
- Paul Umgumwa, Pitiful Orphan
- Kuffour Nana, Administrative Manager, West Nigerian Securities
- Dr. Daniel Soglo, Manager, Bill and Exchange, Foreign Remittance Dept., African Development Bank
- Dr. Alex Usifo, Accountant Chief, The Dangote Companies
- the "ex-President of Liberia, Mr. Charles Taylor"
If you can avoid snorting your Wheaties across the breakfast table, share "Shmoozing the Nigerians" with family and friends today
Just click the link below to read more about Bruce's very funny book.
Important Stuff That You Ought To Know
All information on this site is copyrighted by Clifford Kuhn, M.D. and Laugh Doctor Enterprises. Nothing here may be used or reprinted without permission of Dr. Kuhn or Natural-Humor-Medicine.com.
Natural-Humor-Medicine.com is an organization dedicated to teaching people about the natural medicine of humor. All revenues generated by this site are reinvested in growing the reach of the organization and educating the public about this powerful medicine.